Construction Assistant Project Manager - Remediation/Restoration
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Leading commercial disaster preparedness, response, and recovery company in the Southeast seeks to hire a Construction Assistant Project Manager to join their dynamic team. We’re looking for a leader, a person who’s passionate about bringing calm to chaotic situations and managing restoration projects for commercial, healthcare, and high-rise residential properties across the city. Our ideal crew member doesn’t mind going the extra mile to ensure the success of the team. If this describes you, then you’ve come to the right place!
Qualified candidate will enjoy helping people and exceeding expectations. You’re patient, level-headed, cool under pressure, and have the ability to explain just about anything to anyone – even when they’re in a state of panic. You appreciate structure, but you work well in dynamic, ever-changing environments. You plan ahead. You see things for what they are. Instinctively, you find the positive in any situation. To you, a good day’s work is ensuring a well-managed project and satisfying customers. You understand that working late nights, and an occasional weekend or holiday go with the territory.
· Ensuring that projects both large and small are performed with quality, in a timely manner, ensuring the customer’s needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
· Generating and managing overall projects from budgets and personnel to client communications.
· Ability to provide a seamless product for customers from start to finish.
· Delegating tasks where appropriate.
· Ability to act as the first responder for a water loss.
· Degree preferred, but not required.
· Experience with Xactimate helpful, but not a deal-breaker.
· Construction experience in commercial real estate or healthcare projects preferred.
· Hands-on experience performing and leading restoration or interior renovation projects.
· Ability to perform labor and material take-offs while also preparing estimates ensuring profitability.
· Ability to create budgets.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to stay focused ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
· Ability to think on your feet.
· Motivated, driven, and intellectually curious.
· Enjoy learning with the ability to learn quickly.
· Ability to remain cool, calm, and collected in stressful situations.
· Strong customer service and problem resolution skills.
· Ability to pass background screenings and MVR (driving records).
· Resourceful – if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it!
Your success is measured by customer engagement scores, peer-reviews, leadership skills, and the ability to maintain budgets. Excellent growth opportunities include roles such as Project Manager. Company fosters a learning environment and provides training to fuel growth for anyone taking initiative.
Company offers a very competitive salary depending on skills and experience. Additionally, you will be provided with 200 hours of PTO after 90 days of employment and 401(k) with 6% matching after 90 days as well.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured!
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: project manager, project management, construction, interior renovations, interior restorations, restoration projects, budgets, estimates, estimating, budgeting, customer service, first responder, water loss, labor take-offs, material take-offs, commercial, healthcare, high-rise residential, disaster, preparedness, response, recovery, claims, water damages, mold remediation, operations, Xactimate, Mac platform, troubleshooting
JRP-Atlanta LLCWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with comprehensive benefits package including medical, PTO, 401(k) and more!
ConstructionView all jobs at JRP-Atlanta LLC