Commercial Construction Project Manager - REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established in 2008, this highly reputable Commercial General Contractor based out of Sandy Springs seeks to hire a Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team! This opportunity stands out because they allow their Project Managers to work from the comfort of their own home when not on the job site! Projects include Aviation, Corporate Office, K-12, Banks, Restaurants, and Specialty Markets. Company has several projects lined up and are hoping for a quick hire!
- Develop project business plan
- Work with field management generating job specific safety plan for the project
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Engineer and Architect
- Work with Pre-Construction and Field Supervision to identity and implement all contract deliverables, quality testing, and reporting requirements.
- Create staging, logistics, and phasing plan for project
- Lead coordination of subcontractors
- Project startup, including obtaining permits and licenses and managing jobsite mobilization
- Facilitate subcontractor pre-mobilization/startup meetings
- Issue and administer subcontracts (payments, insurance, bond, safety, haz-com, etc.) and purchase orders for multiple trades
- Assist in development, planning, and updating of overall project schedule
- Attend/direct regular job scheduling meetings
- Lead responsibility for project quality control plan implementation and compliance
- Conduct bi-weekly safety surveys with project superintendent
- Prioritize, review and expedite submittals
- Expedite material deliveries according to project schedule requirements
- Understand quantity updating and work with Superintendents to maintain accurate labor forecasts
- Develop and administer subcontractor and purchase order change orders
- Review projections, labor reports, safety documents, and schedules on a monthly basis
- Review and approve material/equipment invoices according to project budget
- Prepare payment requests and monitor collections
- Meet with city and state agencies to review project and inspections
- Attend OAC progress meetings and create monthly status reports
- Enter and update information in project management software (job status reports, projections, change orders, and RFIs)
- Manage and oversee job close-out documentation and procedures (close-out documents, final job report, and final accounting)
- Mentor and train assistant project managers and co-op/intern students
- Ability to perform Assistant Project Manager duties proficiently
- Experience managing all aspects of construction projects including architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical
- Working knowledge of Procore, P6 and other construction software most helpful
- Basic understanding of financial accounting systems
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical writing skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Company offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits to include 100% company paid healthcare, dental, and vision, vehicle allowance, 10 PTO days for the first year and 15 PTO days after that, plus 10 paid holidays per year, and more!
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured!
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: construction, project manager, project management, commercial construction, commercial renovations, office, education, healthcare, interiors, athletics, aviation, procore, P6, architectural, architect, civil, structural, construction project management
JRP-Atlanta LLCWhy Work Here?
Reputable company with a supportive work environment!
ConstructionView all jobs at JRP-Atlanta LLC