Our Aventura Commercial Real Estate Law Firm, specializing in shopping centers and apartment buildings, but not exclusive to those areas. We are looking for a full-time Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join our team. This Position will require you to work with clients and attorneys to help organize, administer and assist with facilitating the closing process for commercial real estate transactions, as well as assist with the preparation of related documents. Position will also require assistance in the areas of commercial purchase and sale transactions, leasing, land development, finance and zoning/land use.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 2-3 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions
• Assisting in the areas of commercial purchase and sale transactions, leasing, land development, finance and zoning/land use
• Experience working with developers
• Lender experience good, but not required
• Assisting with drafting of applicable documents
• Reviewing and understanding title commitments and assisting with post-closing matters
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and document preparation/formatting skills
• Flexible and able to work well under tight and shifting deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office & Excel and knowledge of document management systems is required (iManage) Qualified candidates must possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Florida Registered Paralegal Certificate, Certified Paralegal Certificate or Registered Paralegal Certificate
• References from recent employer(s) are required.
FULL HEALTH BENEFITS