Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for an excellent firm with an incredible reputation and high-integrity leaders, then this might be EXACTLY what you are looking for! Apply today for: competitive pay, comprehensive health/dental/vision benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K retirement plan with company match, disability benefits, profit sharing plan, discretionary bonuses, professional development. We offer our employees flexibility, a great team to work with, incredible leaders, transparent communication, a fun environment, and overall true professionalism.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be organized, skillful, knowledgeable, patient, courteous, diplomatic, and ultimately be able to deal with situations in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. The Litigation Paralegal is a key point of contact and works as a team in conjunction with their assigned Attorney on all aspects of case management from case inception to trial; the selected candidate requires general knowledge of personal injury law and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once by being highly organized, proactive, response, thorough, specific, efficient, and communicative.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assist trial Attorney from filing of complaint through trial.
- Ensure all discoveries regarding defendant is received.
- Investigate, gather, organize, and analyze information about client's case.
- Read, interpret, organize, and summarize medical records, earnings and defense documents.
- Organize and manage documents and deadlines, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval/organizational systems.
- Summarize deposition and trial transcripts and exhibits
- Draft various motions, oppositions, replies, pleadings, correspondences and other documents.
- Prepare complaints, discovery requests, discovery motions, and discovery memorandums.
- Schedule and attend depositions, hearings, and mediations.
- E Filing
- Prepare discovery requests and manage discovery responses.
- Interact with clients, experts, insurance adjusters, and medical providers.
- Assist with the preparation, filing, and service of pleadings.
- Act as a liaison among all parties including court or other professionals for scheduling and sharing information.
- Assist with trial preparation including the assembly of exhibits, witness binders, and appendices for depositions and court filings
- Minimum of 3 years in a litigation paralegal role
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Ability to draft and prepare legal documents
- Ability and knowledge of filing requirements
- Investigative mind and strong research skills
- Working knowledge legal database software (FileVine a plus!)
- Excellent typing and grammar skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Independent thinker and a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Get fresh Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.