Key Account Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
The primary purpose of the Key Account Corporate Gifting Sales Representative is leading efforts to grow the Corporate Gifting and Distribution sales channels through prospecting new B2B customers, nurturing existing relationships and coordinating promotions to draw awareness.
• Serve as the key point of contact for Corporate Gifting (CoGi) program both externally with customers and internally with colleagues.
• Develop gift assortment appropriate for audience.
• Be well-versed in DB private label items to sell program and brand effectively in the market.
• Work directly with Marketing Creative team to design annual Corporate Gifting catalog.
• Work with sales leadership to develop promotions for distribution customers and support the administrative needs to facilitate those promotions.
• Identify needs/gaps for accounts (birthday, welcome, bridal, etc.)
• Manage custom gift program for larger clients - working directly with Fulfillment & Procurement to meet margin goals, as well as Marketing Creative team to design appropriate inserts and collateral needed.
• Manage program budget for all marketing initiatives.
• Maintain & update customer database.
• Create and execute quarterly Gifting programs to engage with client list throughout the year.
• Work with Ecommerce Business Manager to update CoGi landing page & create customer portal.
• Collaborate with Store Operations to train store associates on CoGi process; host gifting demos.
• Be up to date on competitors' assortments, new products, trends, etc.
• Update CoGi Sales & Fulfillment Process to maximize efficiency.
• Be knowledgeable of Ecommerce processes to service customers via Big Commerce.
• Work with Operations & Fulfillment teams for large deliveries.
• Collaboratively work with Ecommerce Fulfillment to be a SME for all shipping carriers.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with new and existing accounts.
• Performs administrative and recordkeeping duties such as following the appropriate SOPs for entering and following a CoGi order to completion.
• Service customers by collaboratively working with our Customer Service team through all stages of the sales cycle, from first contact to shipping and final invoicing, to ensure repeat sales and positive word of mouth.
• Proactively analyze sales trends to develop growth strategy.
• Track all activity, contacts, accounts, and opportunities; and maintain and update customer, company contacts and sales records.
• Place follow-up calls to customers prior to and after order receipt to ensure customer satisfaction with the process and purchase.
• Reports customer issues and major changes for resolution.
• Support DBIE Sales channels via promotional initiatives, trade show support, merchandising, etc., as needed.
• Previous experience in a sales or marketing role
• Ability to increase sales in existing accounts and generate sales for new accounts.
• Positive, friendly, and professional attitude
• Strong sense of urgency
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize & follow up skills so that multiple tasks can be completed with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong work ethic, anticipatory nature, and responsiveness to internal and external clients. • Excellent interpersonal skills
BusinessView all jobs at JRG Partners