Director of Finance
Job Title: Senior Finance Director or Director of Finance
The Senior Finance Director (“SFD”) or Director of Finance (“DOF”) will oversee all financial operations fONSITE in Fernwood, Miss, including financial planning and analysis, budgeting, accounting, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in finance and accounting in a manufacturing environment, strong leadership skills, and the ability to manage a team effectively.
- Financial Functions, Planning and Analysis:
- Develop and implement financial strategies and plans that align with goals and objectives. This includes Treasury roles and cash management.
- Risk management analysis and mitigating strategies.
- Prepare financial projections and forecasts for the business.
- Analyze financial performance and provide insights to senior management/Board for decision-making including cost/benefit analysis.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for the business
- Source and evaluate financing options for the company.
- Be the person in the organization responsible for HR Benefits, Administration and Communication.
- Be the point for IT and cybersecurity strategy
- Develop and manage the annual budget
- Monitor and analyze budget variances on a current basis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee the company's accounting function, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Evaluate internal systems and programs and develop a roadmap to ERP solutions.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Oversee the routine preparation and distribution of financial statements.
- Liaison with auditors insuring a smooth and timely completion after year-end.
- Develop and maintain consistent, accurate and timely financial reports
- Present financial information to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Prepare financial reports for external stakeholders such as investors, lenders, and regulatory bodies.
- Team Management:
- Hire, train, and manage a team of finance professionals.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, ensuring high performance and productivity.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA certification preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and accounting, with a minimum of 5 years in a senior management role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting standards, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Proficiency in financial software and systems such as ERP, CRM, and BI tools.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask.
JRG PartnersFernwood, MS
Finance and InsuranceView All JRG Partners Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.