Director of Field Construction
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client is a luxury construction company and is looking for a Construction Director.
Director of Field Construction for an established Firm looking to provide a Luxury Residential Construction Opportunity
This position would be responsible for daily oversite of all aspects of the onsite supervision and coordination of high-end projects in a unique market.
Must be willing to relocate on a permanent or per project basis. Housing stipend might be provided for the right individual during a transition period. Great family friendly location in a luxury resort community.
Construction Superintendent- Luxury Residential Required Skills:
- Must have luxury/higher end residential experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the owner, architect, designer, engineers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in high end residential construction as a superintendent with projects $2-5 million and above.
- Commercial construction experience as a superintendent a plus
- Willing to work with management software from a laptop / iPad and other technology resources.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Savannah, GA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
AddressSaint Simons Island, GA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?