Solid Waste Project Manager and Planning
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Solid Waste Project Manager | Planning will have a dual role of management of solid waste, recycling and organics processing projects and assist with solid waste business development efforts. Project management activities will focus on solid waste management planning, feasibility studies, and facility programming/operational planning. Work activities will be coordinated with the Pacific Northwest Regional Manager and the Principal / Solid Waste. Candidate must demonstrate leadership experience in taking a project from planning, through conceptual design, but is not responsible for managing design projects.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or equivalent demonstrated proficiency.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, including 5 years in the solid waste management industry.
- At least 5 years of experience planning, coordinating, and administering solid waste projects through various planning phases.
- Experience in client management, and in positioning for add-on work with existing clients and/or development of new client relationships.
- Operational knowledge of transfers stations, MRFs, and/or organics processing facilities is preferred.
JR WALTERS RESOURCES
Get fresh Waste Management Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!