STATE FARM: Customer Service & Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified bilingual professional to join their growing team! We seek an energetic professional, fluent in Spanish, interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Entry Level Responsibilities
- Assist existing clients' requests, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
Compensation: Starting at $50,000
- Sales/Service experience required
- Successful track record of meeting established goals
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
JR ORENSTEIN AGENCY INCWhy Work Here?
We are a fun, growing, group of professionals who take pride in protecting families in our community
Take a look at our current social media pages! IG: @j.r.orenstein
45 S Middle Neck RdGreat Neck, NY
BusinessView all jobs at JR ORENSTEIN AGENCY INC