SAP Business Systems Analyst (Concept to Solution-PS) - Remote
JR Automation Nashville, TN
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Sr. SAP Business Systems Analyst, Concept to Solution (PS – Project Systems) you will work with business process owners and key users to analyze business requirements, to determine how to meet these needs with SAP S/4HANA solutions, and to support the implementation of the JR Global Model Template.
n this role you can work work remote and travel 25% to our office locations. Office locations include: Michigan – Holland, Auburn Hills, Sterling Heights, Stevensville; South Carolina – Liberty; Tennessee – Nashville; Utah - Ogden.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze business requirements against SAP S/4HANA solution through fit/gap analysis.
- Coordinate identification of business gaps with business process owners and change management team creating Request for Change documents.
- Provide oversight for across data cleansing, mapping, and validation activities.
- Support integration testing, user acceptance testing, and data migration testing.
- Lead training delivery for key users and assist in end-user training delivery.
- Promote and maintain a flexible and cooperative team environment.
- Configure requirements in SAP system, if relevant to assigned role.
- Learn new tools and continue to expand knowledge with SAP S/4HANA system.
- Support Go-Live activities during and after cutover.
- Analyze user roles and support process of mapping users to global template.
- Work with Applications Developers to test additional features and enhancements during development.
- Lead small teams and complete special projects as assigned.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Project Management, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of SAP S/4HANA implementation, upgrade, and migration experience in a manufacturing or project-based environment (10+ years to qualify for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst)
- Certification in CPIM, APICS, and related SAP business areas is a plus
Skills You’ll Have:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Computer skills to include database, design, development, spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia with over $600M in sales.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!
BusinessView all jobs at JR Automation