JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. Military Pathways Direct-Hire
Program is a highly selective program that connects top veteran talent to
essential roles at JPMC and provides candidates the training, support and
exposure they need to grow into future leaders across our most demanding
businesses. Military Veterans have a unique set of experiences and leadership
abilities that are greatly valued in our organization.
As a member of the Military Pathways Direct-Hire Program,
you will receive:
- Induction training andacclimation support in your first month on the job
- 12-months of program support, coaching and career development from ourdedicated Pathways team
- Networkingopportunities with your Pathways colleagues
- Exposureto senior members of the business
- Professional skillstraining throughout the year to complement your on-the-job experience
This approach will enable you to create a network and set
you up for success as you enter your career at JPMC.
As a Pathways Direct-Hire, you will be placed in a role
based on professional experience and business priorities, focused on one of a
few areas including: Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community
Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Banking.
To ensure continuous development throughout the program,
each candidate will receive mentorship, guidance, and support from your
individual manager, program manager, veteran sponsor and many other influential
business partners across the firm.
In addition to your business role responsibilities, as a
Pathways member you will participate in training programs, learning sessions,
individual mentoring relationships, and networking events. You will interact
with JP Morgan Chase & Co. senior management and partner with a military
veteran sponsor who will assist you with the transition from military life into
our organization. You can also become a member of our Veteran's Business
Resource Group, an employee group that supports veteran causes. And of course,
you will have the strong support network of your fellow military veteran
colleagues. The cohort format of Pathways will provide you with a network of
peers to share experiences and a sense of community amongst fellow veterans as
you contribute to a business area aligned to your skillset.
GLOBALREAL ESTATE ANALYST DESCRIPTION
Chase Global Real Estate is responsible for a worldwide occupancy
portfolio of 75.3 million square feet across 61 countries in over 5,900
properties. The Real Estate Finance team manages a gross global expense
base of over $4 billion.
Vendor Management Office (VMO) in Global Real Estate (GRE) is responsible for
managing complex Global Real Estate Outsourcing contracts, Third Party
Oversight compliance, and more than 1,700 direct supplier relationships. This
team is responsible for providing necessary information and consultation to
Senior Business Leaders & functional and regional partners to support the
management of their supplier population and enable data-based decision making.
role of Third Party Oversight (TPO) Team Member is based in Houston, TX, and
forms an important component of the broader VMO team. This role will be
responsible for working in a team environment to ensure GRE's adherence to the
Corporate TPO program. The ideal candidate will effectively manage all
compliance requirements regarding contract administration, ensure firm systems
are updated appropriately with vendor information and ensure governance
standards are adhered to and administered in the most effective and efficient
way to support our internal clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor and track aportfolio of third party supplier's compliance to the Third PartyOversight program
- Coordinate and monitor all newengagements through the TPO 3-Phase lifecycle (onboarding, steady state,disengagement)
- Support onboarding/periodicreview requirements for third party intermediaries (TPIs) in alignmentwith the firm's Anti-Corruption policy
- Ensure all due diligence iscompleted and documented according to firmwide policies and procedures
- Assist vendor relationshipmanagers to ensure all documents supporting existing Third Parties arecompleted
- Issue metrics reports tomonitor compliance with the program and present key risk metrics to theirrespective support areas
- Update the appropriate systems,develop and issue reports, follow up with relationship managers andmaintain required documentation
- Assist in training GREstakeholders (including relationship managers and executive sponsors) onTPO procedures and systems as needed
- Develop portfolio managementstrategy, by assessing inventory for supplier efficiency and reductionopportunities
- Assist TPO Lead in managingdelivery dates for any remediation plans, non-compliance acceptancesresulting from third party risk reviews
MILITARYPATHWAYS DIRECT HIRE PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
U.S. Military Veteran ApplicantQualifications
Location: Houston, TX.
- Enlisted/Junior Officer background with 4+ years of Militaryexperience
- BA/BS required
- 0-5 years of separation from military service
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinking and able to work through complex andunpredictable circumstances
- Ability to adapt to change and achieve positivebusiness outcomes
- Ability to participate in scheduled Induction trainingin April, 2020.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience inVendor Management, Finance, Sourcing, TPO, Risk, Oversight & Control, orrelated roles
- Outstanding listening and negotiationskills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at the seniormanagement level
- Strong personnel and organizationalmanagement skills, including expertise in issue and conflict resolution
- Excellent business judgment,particularly the ability to proactively monitor the program to identify andaddress issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long termsolutions
- Strong business analysis skills toenable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
- Ability to partner closely with relatedfunctions (Sourcing, Legal & Compliance, Audit, etc.) to ensure acoordinated and effective program
- Excellent analytical, organizational,and research skills
- Proficient in MS office suiteapplications- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- Compliance background preferred, but notrequired
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.