- Posted: January 14, 2023
As an experienced technical team member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, design and architecture as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to mentor/coach other developers in the team
- Ability to design/architect new applications utilizing leading edge technologies
- Ability to lead collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, hexagonal architectures, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as: Java, Spring Boot, Photon, Restful Microservices, AWS or Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Angular, React or other modern UI Framework
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- 10+ years of hands on experience as a software engineer with focus on modern Agile software delivery practices such as Scrum, CI/CD Jules and BDD, and DevOps
- Prior experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Web Services.
- Recent experience with a cloud platform (such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry/AWS) or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Performance Testing experience with Blazemeter / Jmeter
- Automation experience with Cucumber / Automated Functional Testing
- Experience with PIT Test and Test Driven Development (TDD)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?