Events Management Associate
- Medical , Retirement
As an Events Management Associate, you will be responsible for managing on-site internal meetings and events; acting as the single point of contact for the client, engaging event partners as needed and collaborating with staff to exceed client expectations. The ideal candidate will have excellent client interaction, problem solving and decision-making skills, work well under pressure and be highly organized. This is an onsite five day a week client facing position.
- Manage front desk providing exclusive and memorable service to clientele attending meetings
- Coordinate high profile meetings and events within designated center working closely with planning contacts
- Work with vendors or internal partners in catering, audio visual and facilities to meet the clients' expectations
- Provide overall direction, coordination and expertise to clients when managing meetings and events
- Establish lasting relationships with frequent users establishing a personal brand of high-level onsite service
- Interact with various levels of senior management and LOB representatives to deliver outstanding service and a first-class experience
- Ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring standards are followed to maintain high level of customer service
- Ensure maximum utilization of space to achieve yearly utilization goals
- Execute pre-conference and post conference meetings, when applicable
- Gather and analyze metrics monitoring business trends
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- 2+ years experience in 5-star hotels, Event Planning and Food & Beverage with high touch customer service
- Effectively manage guest experience and expectations through a high level of tact and diplomacy
- Experience managing front desk client experience
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and apply judgment to priority
- Knowledge of the Washington, DC area to aid client inquiries
- Working knowledge of audio-visual systems
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, diverse environment
- MS Office skills, knowledge of EMS booking system (a plus)
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts covering conference center hours and locations
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Washington, DC
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.