- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a talented software engineer to join its team of mining professionals. The position includes creating new functionality and products, as well as maintaining and developing existing methods. Other duties may include testing, documenting, and implementing the software for users. The products are used for Computer Aided Design (CAD), 3D graphics, optimization of mining, and design. Experience with and knowledge of digital terrain modeling, roads, ramps, contouring, TIN files, and pit design is preferred for this position.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
· Advanced level of programming skills in languages C#, C++ or C.
· Strong math, algorithm and cutting-edge optimization skills
· CAD work and open pit design knowledge with roads and ramps encouraged.
· Mining or Civil engineering background or experience highly desired
· Must have strong problem-solving and communication skills
· Able to work in a professional team environment creating commercial software
· Maintain, diagnose, and fix code often written by others
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience and skill level but is typically higher than industry averages. Company bonuses based on performance and sales are offered. Profit sharing may be added with the advancement of the position. Normal US holidays are recognized. Two weeks of vacation time are offered initially, eventually increasing to 4 weeks. There are multiple healthcare options to choose from. A 401K plan is provided.
TechnologyView all jobs at JPJ Staffing