Real Estate Development Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a Development Executive to join its expanding team in Richmond, VA. In this position, you will be the lead member of our land acquisition and development group, working side-by-side with company owners to source and execute new deal opportunities.
We are looking for a residential development pro who can blend operational expertise with financial acumen and strong communication and presentation skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Source and evaluate new acquisition opportunities
· Prepare and present financial analyses for new and existing projects, including proformas and sensitivity analyses
· Prepare financial analyses to support acquisition and financing draws from lenders
· Lead acquisition negotiations, conduct due diligence for potential projects, prepare investment memos for approval by company management, draft letters of intent and prepare offer packages
· Manage projects through rezoning, entitlement and design phases, including engagement of and
coordination with land use counsel, architects, civil engineers and other consultants
· Present projects to community groups and regulatory bodies such as Commission of Architectural Review, Board of Zoning Appeals, Planning Commission, etc.
· Assist in all financial, capital and administrative responsibilities for pipeline projects to help ensure projects are meeting objectives
· Maintain land acquisition reports tracking key dates, financial metrics and non-financial metrics
· Foster and maintain relationships with key local officials and organizations
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business / Real Estate Development / Finance or related field
· Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate development or related field with demonstrated knowledge of the entitlement and development processes
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and excellent financial modeling skills; specific experience in creating and manipulating proforma financial models
· Excellent research and communication skills; aptitude to understand the dynamics of various locations,
submarkets, economic conditions and financial markets
· Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple
· Willingness to put in additional time as needed based on workload, deadlines and public meeting schedules
· Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship
JPJ Staffing L.L.CWhy Work Here?
Work with our team to beat out the competition and gain more exposure to the best opportunities.
JPJ Staffing offers more than 10 years of experience in staffing and recruiting with a specialization in Construction & Development, Finance, Pharmaceutical, and Information Technology. Over the years, we have assisted more than thousands of companies nationwide with their staffing and recruiting needs. This has allowed us to provide our job applicants with the nation’s best opportunities and deliver business objectives with confidence. Whether you are seeking a short-term or a long-term career solution, let the dedicated Recruiters at JPJ staffing provide you with your best options!