Customer Support Specialist | Customer Service Department
JP Pest Services
$16.00 / hourly
What We’re Searching For
The Customer Service Department of JP Pest Services is growing, and we’re looking to expand our seasonal roster by adding a Customer Support Specialist to the team. This position typically begins in February and goes through September. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8-5pm with overtime potential.
As part of the Customer Service Department, you will quite literally be the heart of JP Pest Services; because we know the customer experience is critical to our overall success as a company. This team is made up of passionate, sharp individuals who fiercely represent the JP Pest Services brand, which is not only changing the game but raising the bar overall for the pest management industry. Our customer service team operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This group is relentless when it comes to exceeding customer expectations, but they’re also known around the office for letting loose and having some fun too.
Blueprint of a Top Customer Support Specialist
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll help JP Pest Services deliver unrivalled customer experiences via phone and email. This position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist current customers as well as new customers with their current services or assisting with new services.
What our top team members are all about:
- “Extroverted introvert” - you work successfully as part of a team but can also work independently when necessary.
- Pride in appearance and belongings - your personal brand has some swagger to it.
- A desire to advance - you have big ideas that could make an impact.
- Work experience - it might not be in a customer service environment, but you have steady job history over the past 3-5 years.
- Humbled confidence - you know your stuff, but you’re not afraid to ask questions or for help if needed.
- Juggler - you easily navigate multiple internet browsers, tabs, and messenger tools without breaking a sweat.
- Fluent in Windows - you speak Office and Outlook like a native.
- Fast typist - not only can you type lengthy texts in a flash, you can also type notes or an email in the blink of an eye.
- Matching socks are a must - being detail oriented is one of your selling points.
- Modern day poet - your written and verbal communication skills are clear, effective, and concise.
- You know the difference between “your” and “you’re” - because being grammatically correct is your thing.
- Keep calm and carry on - might be an old saying from Britain, but it also describes you in high pressure situations.
- Reading between the lines - you’re able to comprehend a customer’s needs, make suggestions and provide effective solutions and support.
- A bit of a chameleon - you have a knack for successfully adapting to and embracing change.
What You Get
- $16.00 / hourly
- 401(k) with company match up to 6%
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Medical, & Dental Insurance individual coverage plans
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Short & Long-term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on popular brands like 17% off Verizon cellular plans, and many more
- Financial planning resources provided by Fidelity Investments
- Generous employee discounts on most pest management services for your home
- Paid holidays
- No prior customer service experience required
- Extensive training and onboarding program
- On-going training and support to keep you sharp and ahead of the game
To apply, please follow the link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=12ef96e6-f10d-443a-9e11-d0330f153ba8&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=308289&source=CC3&lang=en_US
JP Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.