The Chase Military Services Customer Service Sr. Specialist I will assist military customers and their families with requests and information for SCRA benefits and Military Lending Act related inquiries.
Our team members seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers’ alternative solutions.They are also responsible for protecting the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
The Chase Military Services Team is a cross line of business team which is part of CCB Regulatory Operations and is responsible for assisting military customers with requests for SCRA benefits and Military Lending Act inquiries. This team is highly audited by multiple external regulatory agencies, internal corporate audit, and compliance and control teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and the ability to exercise independent judgement
- Remain calm under pressure
- Effective communication skills; speaking and listening
- Ability to multi task while attending to a customer’s needs
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs window navigation and instant messaging
- Demonstrate exemplary work ethic and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a focus on results
- Be flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to resolve customer inquiries
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multi-task while assisting a customer on the phone
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
PrincipalDuties and Responsibilities
Customer ServiceSpecialists will assist military customers contacting Chase by phone with SCRAand MLA inquiries including eligibility requirements, benefits and generalinformation
Will exercise judgementwithin broadly defined practices and procedures
Determine customer needsand provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Ability to listen, follow and communicate complex procedures while assisting customers
- Work in a fast paced environment; ability to transition seamlessly through a variety of call types
- Provide excellent customer service, while meeting productivity and regulatory and policy/procedure quality expectations
- Adhere to a schedule and attendance guidelines
- Provides feedback when a process gap is identified
- Ensures functional and assigned training is completed in a timely manner
- Develops and maintains key contacts and working relationships with various functional servicing areas
- Maintains accurate time keeping
Previous call center experiencepreferred
Minimum experience of 2+ year(s) in acustomer facing role
Advanced knowledge of PC software (MSWord, Excel, and SharePoint)
High school diploma or equivalentrequired
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule thatincludes working in the evening and on the weekend.