Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in 117 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities via our Core Banking and Specialized Industries teams. Core Banking teams generally focus on clients with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million. Our local delivery model, coupled with the firm's global resources, allows us to provide clients with customized, comprehensive solutions and exceptional service. Within our Specialized Industries practice, we have experts strategically focused on serving businesses within a variety of industry segments, including, but not limited to Agribusiness, Government, Healthcare and Technology. By employing our industry expertise, we can deliver comprehensive financial solutions that are tailored to industry dynamics and standards. In MMBSI, our competitive advantages include robust international capabilities, the ability to provide clients with access to world-class investment banking solutions and our focus on industry specialization. These key differentiators, combined with our dedication to personalized service, allows us to build long-term relationships with mid-sized businesses and a wide spectrum of municipalities and not-for-profit entities.
As a Relationship Executive in Healthcare, Higher Education and Not-For-Profit (HHN) Banking, your primary role will be to grow and retain profitable relationships within this region. This is accomplished by focusing on the delivery of value added solutions to our clients and prospects that will help them reach their goals and maximize our revenues over the life of the relationship. You, as the focal point of the client relationship, will orchestrate the interfacing with clients by credit support staff and product partners. You will be a fully experienced, qualified relationship manager capable of independent activity. You should have proven client relationship skills, as well as extensive product knowledge, technical expertise and strong transaction execution skills.
HHN Banking generally focuses on clients with annual revenues of $20 million to $2 billion. Our local delivery model, coupled with the firm's global resources, allows us to provide clients with customized, comprehensive solutions and exceptional service. It is highly desirable to have existing experience in HHN Banking as well as a presence in their geographical marketplace and region.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or MPA preferred
- 10+ years of direct client management, lending, credit support, or similar industry related experience specifically targeting some or all segments in Healthcare, Higher Education, and Not-for-Profit
- Top individual contributor
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Banking products and services; heavy focus on Treasury Management
- Strong sales management skills and demonstrate strong tactical selling/negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills are critical - including proposal writing and public speaking
- Business development skills are essential; arranging and executing concise business calls and follow-up
- Proficiency in building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong creative solution and problem solving skills
- Must have demonstrated experience in cross-selling products and an ability and track record to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Ability to partner well i.e. develop and maintain solid positive & productive "internal relations" with product partners, credit executives, senior management, customer service, etc.
- Formal bank credit training program preferred
- The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.