Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO), which is aligned under Consumer & Community Banking, provides a wide range of global operational support and services for retail, commercial, treasury, asset wealth management and credit card customers. CTO has approximately 4,500 employees. CTO is composed of six core operating functions; Banking Center Services, Centralized Support Services, Customer Fulfillment Services, Payment Services, Regulatory Control Operations and Service & Resolution. Within CTO, these groups are supported by Performance Consulting, Implementation Services and Communications groups.
Service & Resolution (S&R) performs a variety of operations functions that support individual and corporate customers' transactions and request fulfillment for financial and non-financial service interactions.
The Business Support and Analytics group primarily focuses on assisting S&R in measuring, reporting and improving their business performance and client profitability through data analysis, process improvement initiatives and strategic planning. This position will play a critical role in developing reporting and visualizations for operations areas within S&R.
Key Responsibilities include:
Develop streamlined and automated reporting from various systems including the Integrated Customer Data Warehouse
Create advanced data visualization including real time dashboards to enable monitoring and tactical execution of our key businesses
Perform data analysis by mining information from various data sources and construction of that data into meaningful, actionable information
Engage with the business, management and key stakeholders to drive the understanding and adoption of new tools.
Identify areas of opportunity through rigorous analysis of key performance metrics/indicators for each unit of Operations.
Develop reports and structure presentations to present key messages to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in data mining or business intelligence
- Experience with data mining/gathering and manipulation
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Access, Word, Power Point
- Business intelligence software including one or more of the following: SAS, BRIO Intelligence, MS SQL Server and/or Business Objects
- SQL programming experience
- Tableau dashboard development
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and Access modeling using VBA
- Statistical analysis background (Monte Carlo, ANOVA, Regression, Decision Tree, Predictive Modeling)