Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
- Lead the team through Salesforce Financial Cloud Services and Lightning UI implementation for Sales and RM Channels.
- Participate in design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine and document requirements.
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources. Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues.
- Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
- Collaborating with other sprint teams within to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, products, and custom code
- Responsible for the architecture and integration strategies for the Platform
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables for the team.
- We need an innovative thinker to provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
Master's Degree in MIS, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience
10+ years of experience in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
Experience is Large implementations and transformation of Sales and Relationship Management lift cycle.
8+ years of experience in full SDLC process utilizing the Agile Methodology
Worked where transformation from Waterfall to Agile occurred or Agile was used exclusively for all software projects.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.