This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in working with Java and android
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Strong understanding of Java and Android ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
- A Strong experience with Data Structures and Multi-Threading.
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
- Understanding of application design patterns - Gang of Four patterns
- Create an application that is available on google play store is preferred
- Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages is a bonus
- Understanding of build systems such as gradle, Jenkins is huge plus
- Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control
- Experience working with API integration
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written skills
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.