Leasing Agent - Floating Bergen County
JP Management Hackensack, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical
Fast growing Real Estate Property Management Company in Bergen County, NJ has an immediate opening for a Leasing Agent. Candidate must be customer service orientated. This position works closely with the Property Manager and/or property personnel of multiple residential/commercial locations throughout Northern New Jersey.
Leasing responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Marketing and advertising of apartment homes using online and other services.
· Maintain data on competitive set of communities.
· Interact with prospective residents through email, texting, phone calls or in person.
· Showing / renting apartments, using your own transportation, must be available for Saturdays.
· Preparing credit reports on applicants.
· Preparing all leasing paperwork and entering signed leases into the company software.
· Mange the move-in/move-out process.
Administrative responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Handle daily incoming tenant phone calls and reply to written correspondence.
· Preparing and analyzing weekly vacancy reports for all properties.
· Processing NTC’s and NTQ’s as instructed.
· Assisting with monthly court filings, warrants and stipulations for delinquent tenants.
· Recording new tenant leases and lease renewals.
· Prepare and send to tenants balance due notices monthly.
· Assist Property Manager with day to day projects as needed.
· Two years’ experience in customer service or leasing.
· Demonstrate exemplary integrity, serve as a role model, radiate trust and honesty, and maintain high professional standards at all times.
· Ability to work independently and interact with co-workers, management, superintendents and legal counsel.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
· Experience with Rent Manager or other real estate management software is preferred.
· Fluent in Spanish a plus.
JP ManagementWhy Work Here?
Fantastic opportunity with a growing Multifamily Owner