Customer Service Representative - Part Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a part-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry experience is an absolute must!
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Must currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude, and be a team player.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
JP Hayes Agency - Farmers Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at JP Hayes Agency - Farmers Insurance