JP Ecommerce, parent company of fast growing bedding brand Bare Home, is seeking an experienced Creative Director. JP Ecommerce is an exciting company that has been ranked by INC 5000 as a top 10 fastest growing company in Minnesota the past 2 years in a row. The ideal candidate is a multimedia creative and content expert.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of marketing channels including paid search, paid social, email, influencers, SEO/SEM, FB Messenger, display/retargeting, etc. This includes channel strategy, goal setting, media planning, forecasting, creative development, budget allocation, analysis, and ongoing optimization efforts
- Omni-channel management across Shopify webstores and Amazon storefronts
- Collaborate with the merchandise team to create and maintain a Marketing & Merchandising calendar, including all supporting strategies, campaigns, and content ideas
- Responsible for overseeing dynamic multichannel marketing campaigns. Ensures clear plan is developed, cross-functional teams are coordinating and metrics of success are established and met.
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that build the brand and drive business.
- Ensure the brand is strong and aligned with the businesses vision and communicated internally and externally with efficiency, creativity and impact.
- Develop and strengthen the businesses compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences.
- Serve as message and content czar, and develops thought leadership content that drives inbound engagement, ensuring that we are telling consistent stories across the Organization’s various platforms.
- Establish a best-in-class web presence that drives awareness and growth goals.
- Develops appropriate forecasts in conjunction with marketing strategies and tactics and adjusts to reflect market realities.
- Oversees and provides direction in obtaining and utilizing market and competitive analysis.
- Provide expertise and insight with Google Analytics configuration, key word research, competitive research, and page optimization.
- Lead a customer first mindset, developing a data informed position on who current and target customers are, and implementing strategies and tactics that help us acquire and retain valuable customers.
- Create compelling product marketing that helps consumers understand key features and benefits and motivate purchase (packaging, content, imagery, video, photography, etc.)
- Manage and develop Marketing team members, at different levels, across Brand, Creative, Digital, Social, CRM functions. Coach marketing team members to be accountable, and maximize their effectiveness with specific goals and measurable KPI’s.
- Manage in house Creative team (design, copy writing, photography, production, retouching, etc.) and any external Creative resources to ensure we develop imagery, voice, and content that is true to our brands’ positioning and compelling.
- Work closely with brand marketing team on website content generation in telling the COMPANY story and maximize return through testing, site optimization, and improving online customer experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- 10+ years e-commerce retail experience
- Must excel in entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience growing multiple ecommerce brands in a competitive and evolving market
- Deep experience in brand building - both strategically and creatively; phenomenal brand development to delight customers
- Proven experience in cultivating organizational change and creating buy-in for new initiatives through market mastery and a data-driven approach. Must bring high-energy and a creative mindset coupled with a motivational and visionary approach.
- Solid strategic planning, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and assimilate new information quickly.