The position is focused on providing support for our clients involved in the settlement process answering any general inquiries, addressing problems and/or concerns. A typical day consists of making and answering inbound and outbound calls, emails, personal and online requests for information, as well as maintaining a rapport with our client base.
- Properly greet customers in person or on the phone, determine their needs, and immediately respond by providing guidance and assistance as required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Provide call completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller.
- Deal with all customers, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion.
- Provide excellent quality customer service and do everything possible to resolve matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines.
- Assure that all customer service issues are successfully resolved.
- Identify and resolve exceptional and complex issues.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.