Shipping and Receiving Associate
Charlotte, North Carolina
Position Summary for the Shipping and Receiving Associate:
- Unloads and unpacks materials and customer supplied parts from crates when received, in accordance with quality control procedures.
- Packs and loads materials and customer parts in preparation for shipping.
- Prepares appropriate paperwork and completes relevant transactions in Excel.
- Contacts carriers as required to coordinate shipment of materials.
- Operates camera for documentation purposes.
- Assists team members with receiving of material and parts (cross trained for back-up in this area).
- Assists team members with stockroom and maintenance of stores (cross trained for back-up in this area).
- Assure a clean working environment. Identify any facility, health and/or safety requirements to management.
Qualifications Summary for Shipping and Receiving Associate:
- High school diploma.
- 1 year or more of experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and complete documentation with legible handwriting.
- Ability to use the computer and peripheral electronic equipment (e.g., digital camera)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
This position will pay 11.00/hour and benefits are offered. This position starts at 6:30 AM.