Albemarle, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Production Associate to join an established manufacturing company in Albemarle, NC. The ideal candidate will be available to start working immediately and have a desire to grow within the company. This is a temporary to permanent position that offers multiple shifts, great benefits and growth options.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Inspect boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional).
- Use tape measures to measure the quality of our products.
- Read and follow QA inspection instructions to insure the product is being produced to the highest quality.
- Notify the Operator immediately if Quality issues exist.
- Read the production work order and label product accordingly.
- Pack and/or wrap products to the required packing guidelines.
- Report production, both good and scrap boards, using required inspection forms.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist Extrusion Operators and other Production Associates in meeting shift’s production schedule requirements.
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Complete other assignments as required by the shift Supervisor.
Production Associates Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, interpret and complete production schedules and inspection forms.
- Accurately use and read a tape measure.
- Experience in assembly or manufacturing is desirable.
- Previous quality inspection experience in a continuous production environment, a plus.
- Punctuality is a must.
Production Associate Salary and Benefits:
- Temporary to permanent position starting at 10.00/hour and will be 13.50 when permanent.
- Morning and night shifts available. 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, 12 hour shifts.
- Health benefits are offered.