PowerPoint Design Specialist
JONES NETWORKING Fargo, ND
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
PowerPoint Design Specialist
Fargo, North Dakota
Jones Networking is recruiting for several PowerPoint Design Specialists to join a Legal Services Provider in Fargo, ND. This position will be responsible for producing PowerPoint requests and formatting them based on the client’s brand guidelines. Additionally, this role will require performing customer service tasks to the existing users. Our client offers a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO and tuition discount. This is an exciting career opportunity for recent college graduates or individuals proficient with PowerPoint. Extensive training and growth potential provided.
Position Summary for the PowerPoint Design Specialist:
- Read and understand instructions received from the client and execute their vision accordingly.
- Work on quick-turn PowerPoint requests and deliver with optimum quality.
- Learn and follow client brand guidelines within PowerPoint slide design.
- Answer phones and respond to client email utilizing professional and concise communication.
- Monitor account e-mail box for appropriate and timely communication, project requests requiring additional resources or approval, and customer feedback.
- Identify customer opportunities and initiatives to enhance the company's relationship with clients.
- Troubleshoot problems with projects and communication with customers.
- Accountable for customer communication and issue resolution.
- Use professional and concise communication both internally and externally with regard to project status.
- Accountable for customer expectations and defined Service Level Agreements.
Qualifications Summary for the PowerPoint Design Specialist:
- Prior customer service experience.
- At least 2-3 years of Microsoft PowerPoint experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to demonstrate expert-level skill in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Will need to have the ability to operate standard office equipment, including computers, phones, printers and scanning equipment.
- Must multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
- Maintain client confidentiality while working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- Communicate effectively with all Associates and clients in a friendly, pleasant and professional manner.
Salary and Benefits Summary for the PowerPoint Design Specialist:
- This position will start at 15.00/hour.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- 401k, PTO and tuition discount.
- Monday through Friday; multiple shifts available.
JONES NETWORKINGWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with a great company!
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!
Arts and Entertainment