JONES NETWORKING Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jones Networking is recruiting for an Operations Specialist to join a growing Logistics and Supply Company in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in a supply chain, business management, or analytical role, with the desire to grow into a supply chain management function.
Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Proactively managing supply branch performance levels.
- Effectively resolving escalated issues between customer and supplier branches.
- Working in coordination with the Supply Chain Managers to support and continuously provide value to our supplier partnerships.
- Building relationships between EspriGas and supply partner branches.
- Managing supplier contracts, price increase, and surcharge notifications.
- Managing small to mid-sized projects for the department.
- Maintaining daily reporting of supply chain operations.
- Collecting feedback from supply branches and follow up on corrective action items.
- Working closely with sales, set-ups, and customer service teams to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Handling after hours support approximately one week per quarter
Operations Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Analytics, Business Management, or related.
- 2 years of supply chain or analyst experience preferred.
- Someone with an outgoing and friendly personality, building relationships with people from all walks of life.
- A customer-centric approach with a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and nourish effective working relationships with customers, managers, supply partners, and fellow employees.
- A self-starter and “can-do” mentality, ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Intermediate skill in Excel.
- Experience using Salesforce is helpful but not required.
Operations Specialist Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
JONES NETWORKINGWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with a great company!
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!