Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an Office Assistant for a growing Company located in North Charlotte. The work hours for this role are 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities Summary of the Office Assistant:
- Answer telephones and greet office visitors.
- Provide overall administrative support for the office.
- Assist with office expenditure receipts and payments.
- Track and accurately maintain staff hours for payroll purposes.
- Maintain reports and prepare various office correspondence.
- Receive packages, mail and deliveries.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data entry.
- Maintain office inventory by placing and expediting orders for supplies.
Qualifications Summary of the Office Assistant:
- At least 1-2 years of related office experience, preferably data entry and reception experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Compensation and Benefits of the Office Assistant:
- This is a temporary to permanent position.
- This position will start out paying approximately 13.00-14.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Health benefits are offered.