Albemarle, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Material Handler to join an established manufacturing company in Albemarle, NC. The ideal candidate will be available to start working immediately and have a desire to grow within the company. This is a temporary to permanent position that offers multiple shifts, great benefits and growth options.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Maintain input of scrap materials to ensure continuous production output of the recycle extruder.
- Load categorized scrap materials at the correct percentages to achieve the correct color.
- Load categorized scrap materials at the correct percentages to achieve the correct extruder pressures for label and other contaminants.
- Move bales of categorized scrap material to the production line for input.
- Remove pallets and boxes from the loading area.
- Cut down rolls of scrap film for loading.
- Weigh scraps and maintain proper paperwork for the end of shifts.
- Keep the warehouse and staging area and work areas neat and clean
- Maintain proper inventory by using correct scanning procedures.
Material Handler Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and also be able to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as scheduled.
- Must be flexible on working hours during heavy business days.
Material Handler Salary and Benefits:
- Temporary to permanent position starting at 10.00/hour and moves to 13.50 when permanent.
- Morning and night shifts available. 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, 12 hour shifts.
- Health benefits are offered.