Litigation Legal Assistant
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting for an immediate Litigation Legal Assistant to join a Personal Injury Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The contract role will provide direct administrative and clerical support to the Litigation Department.
Responsibility Summary for the Litigation Legal Assistant:
- Provide direct support to Litigation Attorneys and Paralegals
- Ensure the completeness and organization of litigation client files.
- Responsible for scheduling and calendar management of the Attorneys.
- Record key discovery and case development deadlines.
- Assist with preparation of pleadings.
- Oversee service of process and management of summons.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Updating information in firm’s case management programs.
- Conduct criminal background checks.
- Communication with insurance companies regarding coverage.
- File organization.
Qualifications Summary for the Litigation Legal Assistant:
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ of legal administrative experience required.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative to complete duties without supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities to accommodate an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office and ability to learn and use various software programs.
- Experience using Needles software preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience and health benefits are offered.
Why Work Here?Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!
Excellent opportunity with a great company!