Food Service Worker
JONES NETWORKING Sterling, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Position Title: Food Service Worker
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Status: Full time
Available Shifts: 7AM to 3:30PM or 3PM to 11:30PM (5 days weekly to include one weekend shift)
Jones Networking is recruiting for food handlers and cooks with a Large Hospitality Group in Sterling, VA. Our client offers a competitive hourly rate that is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits offered including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) with match, corporate discounts, short term disability, life insurance, free parking and many other benefits!
- Perform all aspects of preparing, cooking and packaging food
- Assist with weighing items
- Perform food safety and quality assurance inspections
- Take food temperatures and add to logs
- Assist in all areas of food quality control
- Minimum one year of food handling, packaging, prepping or cooking experience
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitary procedures
- Food safety training, food handlers license and/or ServSafe training or certificate desired
- Excellent attention to detail
JONES NETWORKINGWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with a great company!
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!