Customer Service Representative
JONES NETWORKING Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Department: Customer Service
Status: Full time, Temporary to Hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-5PM
Industry leading Distribution Company in Sterling, VA is willing to train a self-motivated high school graduate for a customer service position in an office setting. Salary is commensurate with experience. Great benefits offered to include; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, corporate discounts, flexible spending account, casual attire, paid time off and much more!
Customer Service Rep Position Summary:
- Answer inquiries from customers, research requests, and follow up via telephone or email
- Perform data entry of order information
- Communicate new orders to sales representatives
- Enter and update customer information in database
- Assist with training newly hired members of the customer service team
- Update Excel spreadsheets
Customer Service Representative Qualifications Summary:
- Minimum one year of customer service experience required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
JONES NETWORKINGWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity with a great company!
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!