Business Immigration Paralegal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting an experienced Business Immigration Paralegal for an opportunity with a growing Immigration Law Firm in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in business immigration law. The firm offers a very competitive salary based on experience with excellent benefits including a generous PTO plan, competitive health insurance, 401k options, monthly lunches, standing desks and many additional company perks! Relocation assistance offered for those outside of Charlotte, NC.
Business Immigration Paralegal Position Summary:
- Provide direct support to Attorneys, Team Lead Paralegals, and Management for large business immigration client.
- Prepare documents and assemble cases for H-1B applications and other nonimmigrant visa petitions as well as I-140s and Adjustment of Status applications.
- Responsible for the management of L-1, O-1, E-1/2 petitions, and Extraordinary Ability petitions.
- Communicate with clients regarding case processing and procedural issues.
- Update case management system.
- Handle administrative duties such as answering telephones, making copies, filing, etc.
- Translation of documents.
- Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case progress to supervising attorney.
Business Immigration Paralegal Qualifications Summary:
- At least 3-5 year(s) of immigration experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Basic knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, spelling, grammar, and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Achieve a high level of productivity with accuracy.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding the assignment.
- Must have experience managing a large caseload.
- Strong multitasking skills.
Business Immigration Paralegal Benefit and Salary Information:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Generous PTO plan. Competitive health insurance coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, and paid holidays. The firm offers monthly lunches, standing desks and many company perks! Relocation assistance offered for those outside of Charlotte, NC.