Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal
Durham, North Carolina
Jones Networking is recruiting a Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal to join a fast growing Law Firm in Durham, NC. The Law Firm offers a welcoming culture, exceptional growth opportunities and leadership programs, accrued PTO from day one, full health benefits, company life insurance policy, short term and long term disability and lots of other company perks.
Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to Clients.
- Assist all Clients of the firm by educating and guiding them. Advise Clients of possible problems with gaps in treatment, over and under treatment, lost wages, out of work notes, changing providers and dual treatment.
- Communicate with Clients throughout the case process and ensure they are receiving medical treatment on a regular basis.
- Document all conversations with Clients, Adjusters, Medical Providers, etc. in Needles Case Management Software.
- Responsible for completing administrative tasks such as filling/scanning documents, follow-ups and maintaining files.
Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal Requirements:
- High School Diploma is required, Associates or Bachelors, preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of personal injury experience in a legal or insurance environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Experience with auto insurance and/or insurance terminology is a plus.
- Ability to handle a high-volume caseload.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented with the organization skills required to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Strong desire to work with people.
Bilingual Pre-Litigation Paralegal Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits packages.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- 50,000 Life Insurance Policy.
- Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Generous PTO.