Bilingual Call Center Representative
Durham, North Carolina
Jones Networking is seeking a Bilingual Call Center Representative to join a prestigious Law Firm in Durham, NC. The Firm offers excellent benefits, PTO and has has a welcoming company culture. The ideal candidate will have experience answering telephones in a fast-paced environment and be willing to work a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Call Center Representative:
- Serve as the first point of contact and first impression for all calls.
- Ensure everyone who calls the office feels welcomed and important.
- Professionally communicate with clients and vendors.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Advise on company information.
Requirements of the Bilingual Call Center Representative:
- 2+ years of customer service, sales, or call center experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) ability is required.
- Ability to build rapport with each caller.
- Strong computer/typing skills, data entry experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great time management skills.
- Display integrity and professionalism.
Salary and Benefits of the Bilingual Call Center Representative:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits packages.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- 50,000 Life Insurance Policy.
- Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Generous PTO.
- Work hours are Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM with some Saturdays, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.