TEMPORARY & PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT FOR MARKETING DEPARTMENT - 3 month assignment, 25 hours per week with flexible start and end work time. The Administrative Support person should have a minimum 1 year of administrative assistant or marketing coordinator experience, a “can do” attitude and willing to learn. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will assist with daily Administrative and basic marketing tasks. Strong written and verbal communications skills is mandatory.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Catering Arrangements: Order meals, in advance, for attendees at trade shows & workshops
- Travel Arrangements: Airfare bookings
- Social Media Coordination: assist with composting/posting online content on social media account like LinkedIn; conduct searches on internet
- Undertake administrative tasks as assigned to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies/Skills (minimum requirements):
- Must have minimum one (1) year as Administrative Assistant, Marketing Assistant, or in a similar position.
- Proficient with computer (word, excel, outlook)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Good at working independently but also not be afraid to ask for assistance
- Job further requires accuracy, flexibility, reliability, confidentiality and teamwork
Physical Requirements: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EEO Statement: It is the policy of joimax to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, joimax will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.