Johnson & Johnson Vision, of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager, Consumer Eye Health to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.Position Summary
The Associate Brand Manager, Consumer Eye Health will be responsible for helping grow the Consumer Eye Health portfolio of products in the US. These products include, but are not limited to, ACUVUE RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, Blink Contacts Lubricating Eye Drops, Blink-N-Clean Lens Drops, Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops, Blink GelTears Lubricating Eye Drops, Blink Lid Wipes and Blink Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement. This individual will collaborate with the Brand Manager, Consumer Eye Health across multiple independent legal entities, including Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, and Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. given the unique business model for the Consumer Eye Health portfolio. He or she will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of the business plan, with specific responsibilities as outlined below.Responsibilities
- Packaging - Specifically own execution of all packaging projects through AGILE (Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision packaging/document system).
- Leading all US and Canada SKU setup in AGILE
- Leading all US and Canada packaging projects submission and approval through the AGILE process, including completion of change request, change impact assessment and pre-steering forms, completing redlines, and ensuring all appropriate approvals secured
- Leading all US and Canada packaging optimizations, which may range from minor updates required by third party suppliers, to incorporating French language into Canadian SKUs, to updating product inserts, to ensuring displays are re-drawn internally (and graphics re-fitted as necessary) to adhere to all AGILE requirements.
- Ensuring all CRs are closed upon completion
- Liaising with China manufacturing facility to develop timelines and ensure on-time delivery of final packaging files.
- Budgeting - Managing marketing investment both strategically (how money should be spent) and operationally (opening/closing of POs, development of agency SOWs, management of agency/vendor relationships, ensuring adherence to allocated budget)
- Trade & Consumer Promotion - Building brand equity among consumers, shoppers and professionals in the U.S. market, across all the channels in which the Consumer Eye Health portfolio conducts business, through development, execution, measurement and optimization of professional and consumer demand generation programs (e.g. FSIs, Shelf Talkers, Displays, In-Office POP, etc.)
- Securing legal, medical, regulatory and trademark approval for all marketing communications assets and programs led by the Associate Brand Manager
- Following HCC guidelines and reporting requirements.
Additional responsibilities may include support and/or in some cases leadership of the following:
- Forecasting - Identifying dollar, volume and share objectives, tracking progress towards those objectives, and quickly communicating potential gaps and identifying gap closers. Also, deliver monthly Latest Thinking forecasts in partnership with Sales, Finance and Supply teams through participation and leadership of the S&OP process
- Health of the Business - Measuring and assessing marketplace business results (brand market share, sales and competitive performance) to develop understanding of brand performance and shape near and long-term brand growth strategies
- Pricing - Gaining an understanding of marketplace dynamics to help shape/optimize pricing & packaging configurations to best compete in the market.
- Positioning, Claims & Innovation - Collaborating with and influencing global marketing partners in the development of brand positioning, and claims and innovation pipelines; owning best-in-class delivery of new innovations to U.S. market (including new products, packaging configurations and solutions, expanded parameters, etc.)
Leadership and Organizational responsibilities will include the following:
- US Cross-Functional Leadership/Partnering - Collaborate across US marketing and multiple cross-functional partners (e.g. professional affairs, sales, sales training, supply & operations, finance) to deliver fully integrated programs, and ultimately deliver financial commitments
- Global Collaboration - Collaborate with global counterparts to provide regional influence, helping to shape global strategies and co-create globally-led asset development
- Participate in recruiting of future talent pipeline and play an active role in building the Johnson & Johnson Vision Care credo-based culture and community
- Bachelor Degree required; Masters Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive marketing or sales experience, or equivalent business experience, required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively, uncover insights, develop insight-driven solutions, and deliver results required
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and senior management to impact decision-making required
- Thorough knowledge of personal computer software including Microsoft Office with intermediate proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel required
- Ability to travel approximately 20% domestically required
- Minimum of three (3) years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and/or medical device marketing or business experience preferred
- Prior experience working with market research, advertising agencies and agency management preferred
- Demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities preferred
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.