Auto Body Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Body Technician - Jeffersonville, IN
$50k - $100K/yr
Responsible for completing high quality auto body repairs assigned in the shortest time possible while ensuring exceptional service to our customers.
- Perform duties associated with auto body repair including but not limited to disassembly; removal of auto equipment for repair access; complete all repairs by hammering, filing, filling, grinding, welding, sanding, etc.; and reassembly ensuring industry and JHCC standards are met.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools (e.g. welder, soldering equipment, cutting torch, blocks, hammers, wrenches, sander, spray guns, etc.)
- Follow protocols provided for repairs.
- Strong, consistent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to read, write and communicate.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the desire to work in a team setting
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of performing high quality repairs using up to date methods.
- Ability to use all power tools required to perform position.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions related to repairs, ask follow up questions and communicate
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of auto body experience required.
- Experience with extensive body repairs including metal pulling, roof repair, stud welding, rocker panels, and multiple panel repairs.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
JOE HUDSON'S COLLISION CENTER