Boutique CPA firm in South Denver seeks self-starter who possesses attention to detail and solid communication skills for staff/senior tax accountant position. Individual must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and possess strong time-management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates need a bachelor's degree in accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years in tax preparation.
Typical duties will include:
· Individual & Corporate tax return preparation
· Research and correct financial account discrepancies
· Research and assist with tax laws, audits / notices
· Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
· Assist with bookkeeping and payroll accounts
· Preparation of journal entries
· Ability to prioritize work and work efficiently
We strive to take the stress out of taxes for our clients as well as serve them promptly. This is a 40-hour week position with potential flexibility. Pay based on experience and expertise. Benefits include paid vacation, health insurance and simple IRA. If interested, please send your resume as well as salary requirements.