Boutique CPA firm in South Denver seeks self-starter who possesses attention to detail and solid communication skills for Staff Accountant position. Individual must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and possess strong time-management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates need a minimum of 3-5 years experience.
Typical duties will include:
· Bookkeeping for Individuals & Business clients
· Research and correct financial account discrepancies
· Research and assist with tax laws, audits / notices
· Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
· Preparation of journal entries
· Ability to prioritize work and work efficiently
· Tax return preparation
We strive to take the stress out of bookkeeping for our clients as well as serve them promptly. This is a part-time position minimum 30 hours per week with potential for full-time. Flexibility for the right person. Pay based on experience and expertise. Benefits include paid vacation, health insurance and 401K. If interested, please send your resume as well as salary requirements.