JobTarget Stamford, CT
- Posted: April 20, 2021
Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role:
We seek a Data Architect to join our Stamford, CT office. The Data Architect will be part of a team responsible for building, scaling, and architecting one of the largest big data platforms in online recruiting. You will develop big data solutions, services, and messaging frameworks to help us continuously process our data faster and more efficiently.
- Design and development of various business intelligence models to support Data Science and Analytics
- Relational database modeling to support the operation and development of ERP systems
- Dimensional modeling to support the operation and development of the enterprise data warehouse
- Design and development of error-processing, logging and notification frameworks and routines
- Design and development of ETL templates, logic and transformations
- Design and implementation of data security methodologies and best practices
- Database refactoring and optimizations in order to meet performance requirements and SLAs
- Assist with the adoption and implementation of industry standards and best practices
- Documentation of systems, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Experience designing data models and working with data, preferably in a PaaS, SaaS environment.
- Fluency with SQL/T-SQL.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica.
- Experience using JSON / XML.
- Experience using big data technologies like Amazon S3, Redshift, Spectrum, MongoDB or similar.
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as, Python, C#.
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS, PowerBI and Tableau.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
Nice to Have:
- Experience using SSAS.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at JobTarget