Contractor Support to Quality Assurance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Working Location: Norfolk, VA, USA
• Security Clearance: NATO Secret/ National Secret
• Language: High proficiency level in English language
The future Requirements Division will execute all tasks and activities needed to support requirements management for NATO capabilities. The Requirements Division will develop requirements, provide traceability and quality assurance of requirements, manage requirements configuration baselines, undertake requirements repository data integration, and implement options across DOTMLPFI in order to satisfy capability needs.
As part of this adapted organizational structure, ACT is in the process of implementing an improved capability requirements capture process, including the traceability of requirements, to ensure a clear separation between the requirements owner and the solution provider. This process will provide through life traceability of the requirements using an efficient change management process. ACT will be responsible for tasks such as capability requirements definition, requirements management, systems engineering, architecture development, holistic through lifecycle management, capability acceptance, Capability Package management (e.g., support of Air Command and Control System (ACCS), Air Ground Surveillance (AGS), Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) and various Communications and Information Systems (CIS) capabilities).
The outputs of the adapted structure are formed from requirements, portfolio, programme and project management principles and practices that enable the direction of capability programmes and a range of projects in a transparent through lifecycle capability approach. They include comprehensive and traceable capability requirements that have been assessed and analyzed for alternative solutions and quality assured to provide interoperability, and the delivery of multi-domain and multi-functional C4ISR focused programmes.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• A University Degree in engineering, management, information systems, accounting, economics, finance, business administration, public administration, operations research, project management or related disciplines
• 5 years’ experience in the application of requirements quality management to acquisition processes
• Experience in the evaluation of requirements quality across comprehensive lines of development, i.e., doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership, personnel, facilities, and interoperability (DOTMLPFI)
• Experience in requirements development, either as a hands-on requirements author and/or facilitator of requirements development sessions
• Demonstrable recent (in the last 5 years) experience in procurement programs in the defense sector
• Demonstrable recent (in the last 5 years) experience in managing requirements in accordance with formal configuration and change management processes
• Demonstrable recent (in the last 5 years) experience working in support of processes that were formally certified in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard
• Demonstrable proficiency in effective oral and written communication, including briefing and coordinating with international stakeholders
• As a member of a Requirements Core Development Team, verifies that capability requirements align with user needs across all aspects of DOTMLPFI for all assigned Operational Requirements, Capability Targets, and other high-level requirements
• Provides technical guidance to Requirements Managers and Capability Programme Directors related to the quality of requirements and the requirements development process
• Supports the development and establishment of quality criteria, quality control, and quality assurance procedures as related to requirements management
• Contributes to the development of directives and standard operating procedures that apply to the quality control and assurance of capability requirements development and management
• Monitors requirements developed in all life cycle stages to ensure quality and to ensure they remain valid, applicable, and continue to satisfy operational user needs
• Supports identification of options for resolving requirements management issues
• Contributes to the development of quality control and assurance assessment tools and reports
• Works in a federated and enterprise-wide manner to facilitate cross-functional, collaborative and supported interdependent teams/individuals in other divisions and other directorates across ACT as appropriate
• Performs additional tasks as required by the COTR related to the labor category
Get fresh Security Assurance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.