Customer Service Rep
Under the direction of the Division Manager, the Customer Service Representative provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization's customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems, processing orders, preparing services orders, tracking bids, and resolving billing issues, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Answer incoming customer telephone calls. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction by providing expertise in the analysis of auto/rental subrogation recoveries both contractual and third-party as it relates to vehicle damage claims.
2. Provides prompt subrogation and recovery investigation, evaluation and settlement of claims.
3. Conducts verbal and written communication with insurance carriers, attorneys, state/local governments, internal/external departments, credit card companies, company vendors, renters and all responsible parties.
4. Utilizes knowledge to negotiate with customers and with adverse parties.
5. Order police reports, locates and verifies insurance policy information and utilizes skip tracing procedures as needed.
6. Refer to alternative methods of recovery when and if appropriate (i.e., collections)
7. Create and maintain customer files.
8. Enter all required information into the computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Prepare documents, letters, correspondence, etc. as needed.
9. Provide inside support to the outside sales representatives as needed.
10. Complete special projects as assigned.
11. Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
12. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Oral and written communication skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
Education and/or Experience
Requires a high school diploma and one to three years of related experience;
One (1) year of customer service; or a combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as open orders, service logs, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
JNR Adjustment CoMaitland, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.