Position Overview: The purpose of this position is to assist with office operations to help ensure that customers and employees are supported in the most professional and efficient manner possible. The ideal person for this job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules and meet changing deadlines is essential to this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the JNL executive offices.
· Assist Vice President with daily tasks including accounting operations as assigned.
· Assist other senior management with projects as required.
· Maintain an accurate and efficient electronic and physical filing system.
· Provide assistance in the management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
· Document meetings and distribute meeting minutes/notes as needed.
· Assist with processing incoming customer orders.
· Answer the phones as needed.
· Create and maintain documents for other departments as directed.
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
· Keep JNL management informed of problems or concerns.
· Maintain highly effective communication with customers and JNL Staff.
· Maintain JNL computer systems with accurate information.
· Always maintain a professional appearance and image.
· Provide a high level of service to all JNL customers.
· Attend meetings relating to the operations of JNL as they relate to this position.
· Perform other reasonably related duties and tasks as assigned by a supervisor.
The position reports to the Vice President
There are no positions that report to this position.
Experience: Proven administrative experience. Prefer accounting experience including multi state sales tax administration.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel. Basic accounting, Quick Books.
Education: This position requires an associate degree in accounting
Certifications and Licenses: Non
Physical: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
BODY POSITIONS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
BODY SENSES: Must have command of these senses: sight, hearing, touch & smell (if applicable). Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements in each area must be sufficient to shift in focus from computer screens to closeup forms.
This position will be working primarily indoors in a climate-controlled, smoke-free environment.
The start time for this position is no later than 8:00 AM for generally an eight-hour shift to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. There may be the need to modify the work schedule based on the needs of JNL.
JNL TechnologiesIxonia, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.