The Customer Experience Team Assistant Manager provides leadership within the sales, logistics, delivery and customer service areas. They support, coach and empower each team member to achieve the company’s goals and objectives. They are responsible for the overall day-to-day frontline operations and ensuring our customers’ experience is exceptional and seamless.
- Motivate and inspire team members to set and achieve goals, excel in their work and provide customers with exceptional service.
- Provide leadership to the training, management, supervision, and performance of CXT staff.
- Support team with day-to-day operations and customer needs.
- Assist with ensuring an effortless experience for the customer, identifying opportunities for improvement within the customer’s journey.
- Maximize lead management and conversion to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Identify cost saving opportunities, specifically within delivery and customer service areas.
- Improve effectiveness of team through professional development training, optimization of processes and system improvements.
- Implement customer engagement strategies to meet long-term loyalty and advocacy objectives.
- Execute strategies for meeting KPI’s.
- Provide insight on trends, efficiency opportunities, customer experience improvements, and present suggestions for advancing each area within the CXT team.
- Focus on employee engagement, emphasizing a culture centered around company core values.
Results will be measured by the ability to meet key performance indicators, maintain team synergy, improve systems and efficiencies, and based on customer experience feedback.
- Quantitative and qualitative management skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- Superior communication skills
- Passion for a customer centric approach
- Strong orientation toward systems development and process optimization
- Experience in call center environment and familiarity with ecommerce is not required, but preferred
- Baccalaureate degree is required
Full-time position with compensation range of $44,000 - $46,900 plus up to $5,000 in bonus potential and benefits include PTO, health insurance, and 401K.