Our client a well known and reputable mortgage company is looking to bring on 1-2 new Mortgage Loan Processors as soon as possible on a direct hire basis. This will be a remote based work from home opportunity. Ideally the client is looking for someone who lives in Maine, Massachusetts or New Hampshire but will also consider people outside of the immediate area should they be a strong fit for the opening.
The candidates chosen for this opportunity will need to come with at least three years of mortgage processing or underwriting experience and must have a strong knowledge of real estate documentation, compliance and underwriting policies. It goes without saying that the individual must have exceptional communication skills and be highly detail oriented and organized and must be able to handle multiple clients at one given time and still meet the required deadlines.
The main responsibilities for these Mortgage Loan Processor roles are as follows:
- Process conventional, FHA and VA mortgage loan applications.
- Collect and review all loan documentation to make sure it is filled out correctly to satisfy all loan conditions.
- Prepare the loan file for underwriting review.
- Take care of all verification calls and forms.
- Provide customer service to applicants via the phone and through email.
- Review exception reports to ensure all loan tasks are completed properly.
- Provide status updates to the borrower and Loan Officers involved.
If interested in this great Mortgage Loan Processor opportunity, at a growing and stable firm, please contact JMT Staffing Solutions at 781-558-2589 or just respond back to this ad and a Staffing Manager will reach back out with more details.
Our primary areas of focus are administrative, customer service and accounting role - from Entry to Sr Level.
JMT Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?Our mission is to provide Massachusetts companies and candidates with professional staffing solutions and employment opportunities in a timely and effective manner. We strive to recruit the best qualified workforce available to provide high quality, cost effective staffing options that will meet or exceed our client's expectations. Our primary areas of focus are administrative, customer service and accounting role - from Entry to Sr Level.
Your local source for temporary and direct hire staffing solutions!