Event Marketing & Communications Associate Needed!
*This is NOT a digital marketing position
We are seeking an entry level marketing manager-in-training to join our rapidly growing team! You will be responsible for managing communications between clients and consumers, management of customer interactions and acquisitions, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Communications-based interactions on behalf of large corporations
- Conduct face-to-face interactions with integrity and respect
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Ability to follow a strictly lead-based system
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Event-based communications on a face-to-face basis
- We offer full training in all areas sales and marketing. No prior experience is required.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Great organizational skills
- Strong student mentality towards learning
- Ability to work well in teams