Regional Nurse- RN
Are you an experienced DON, ready to take the next step in your career? Interested in becoming part of a corporate team, responsible for overseeing the clinical operations of multiple facilities in the central Missouri area? JMS Senior Living has an immediate opening for a dynamic and experienced RN, to join our Corporate Team as a Regional Nurse. As a Regional Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing and monitoring person-centered care and nursing practices and compliance in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations within JMS Senior Living communities. You will also assist with the development and implementation of nursing policies, procedures, and quality initiatives while supporting each Community within your region, in optimizing each resident's well-being and overall experience.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Assists in the development and monitoring of person-centered resident care and nursing policies, procedures, and resources that are in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Leads the clinical survey preparedness process of assigned Communities.
- Collaborates with department team members to set regional-wide quality improvement goals and initiatives on an ongoing basis and revises as needed.
- Oversee the direct training of all new DONs within assigned region, act as a mentor to existing DONs.
- Directly oversee the delivery of care to residents to ensure that emotional, physical, psychological and safety needs are met through all services and activities in the absence of a DON.
Qualifications for this position include:
- a current registered nurse (RN) license in the State of Missouri
- leadership experience in a skilled nursing facility
- extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding long-term care
- experience with the state survey process
- self-directed organizational skills that enhance the ability to manage numerous priorities
- ability to maintain composure and professionalism in a fast paced, stressful environment
- a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) is preferred
At JMS Senior Living, Inc., we want the best for our seniors, so we are looking for the best of the best to join our team! This position includes:
· Rewarding salary
· 401K with employer match
· Paid sick, vacation and holidays
· Opportunity for advancement
· Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Life Insurance
· Aflac Insurance
· and much more!
JMS Senior Living is Missouri owned and manages 9 skilled nursing facilities throughout the state. We value our residents and our employees, and we pride ourselves on offering a family like environment, state of the art tools to help our employees perform their job, a rewarding and fun atmosphere.
If you are interested in joining our team, start by submitting your resume
JMS Senior LivingJefferson City, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.